Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
All orders can be canceled until they are processed and shipped. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be canceled. Processing time usually takes one business day (excluding weekends and holidays) from the time the order has been placed.
A refund can be requested only if the item is damaged or not as described. The request must be made within 14 days of receiving the item.
How to request a refund
- Login to your account.
- Under your orders, choose the product you want to return and refund.
- Scroll until you find “Contact us”.
- Write a brief description of the reason behind the request and attach a photograph.
- A representative will get back to you within 12 business hours.
- Once approved, you will be instructed to ship the product to the provided address by the representative. A tracking number must be provided on the ticket.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund (minus shipping) will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Before requesting a refund or exchange, please note the following:
- In case you report a damaged or incorrect product, you are required to submit photo evidence within 14 days of receiving the item. If the claim is approved, a refund will be issued.
- If the product packaging is damaged but the product itself is intact, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly.
- Missing order: In case a package is delivered (based on tracking number update) but you claim that you did not receive the item, you must submit a claim to the shipping carrier directly. As a retailer, your orders will be deemed delivered and in satisfactory condition if you do not report the issue within the time frame.
Late or missing refunds
It takes up to 60 days to process a refund. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
In case your refund request has been approved, you will be refunded based on your original payment amount.
We will only refund the amount to the original payment method that has been used to place the order and it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact us using the form in the order details.
To return your product, you should contact us first. Please do not mail any item before contacting us and the return/refund was approved.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of initial/return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.